Creating something from scratch over the course of a year is a long and lonely effort. You will never know how much it means to the development team to see players excited for our game, Clanheart.
We are throwing this giveaway to thank and celebrate our 1,000 Followers on tumblr. The likes, comments, and asks you send us and post on our updates mean the world.
In this giveaway, you can win a couple of different prizes! Also, every eligible entrant will receive a “Giveaway Pack” of a species dye, clan member background, and foreground object. Yay!
1. Two Clanheart T-Shirts, featuring our logo with your choice of clan headshot, in either black or white. There will be two winners for t-shirts, each receiving one t-shirt of their specification. Value: $10 each.
2. Three Headshot Icons from the official Clanheart Artist. You will be able to describe your favorite animal or original character to the artist, who will render a headshot icon for you. There will be three winners for icons, each receiving one icon of their specification. Value: $15 each.
3. One Winner to decide the Giveaway Pack: every person who enters our giveaway will be given a “Giveaway Pack” of virtual content by Clanheart Staff come opening (December 1, 2014 if all goes well!). This particular winner gets to decide the theme of a species dye, background, and foreground item for the pack. One winner will decide all three items to be given to the other players and themself. Value: $0.00
4. Five $10 Cash Prizes delivered via PayPal. There will be five winners, and each winner will receive $10 via PayPal. Value: $10.00 each.
1. ENTRY METHODS: reblogging this post will count as an entry method. Sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the title “Giveaway Entry” will count as an entry method. One entry per person.
2. Each eligible entrant will receive one (1) copy of the “Giveaway Pack”. When Clanheart is released to the public and able to award “Giveaway Packs,” Clanheart will ask all entrants to do one of the following: 1) if their method of entry was reblogging, Clanheart Staff will contact the blog for their Clanheart username. If Clanheart Staff cannot access the blog, the “Ask”, and/or the link where this post was reblogged, the Pack is void; 2) if their method of entry was email, Clanheart Staff will respond to the e-mail asking for their Clanheart username. Entrants have 48 hours to respond to this request to receive the Giveaway Pack.
3. A winner of one of the giveaway prizes listed above must reply within 48 hours or a new winner will be selected.
4. No purchase necessary to enter. You do not need to be following us to be declared a winner. But we sure appreciate it! We love your feedback on our posts.
5. This giveaway is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
6. This giveaway is only sponsored by and endorsed by Clanheart. It is not sponsored by or endorsed by Tumblr or any other entity. Entrants are not providing information to tumblr. Entrants fully release tumblr. Clanheart can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Entrants must be residents of the United States. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Sorry, that’s the law. :(
8. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received. All entries have a 1 in X chance of winning, where X equals the number of total entries received by the end date.
9. The end date of this giveaway is May 1, 2014.
"Curses, foiled again!"
This Peugeot 208 WACKY RACES commercial is the fuckawesomest thing in the world! It’s my childhood turned to life! This needs to be a movie!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! <33333333
The Wachowski brothers could pull this shit off like they did Speed Racer so YES PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN
Who the hell is this Tinkerbell?
Last I checked; Tinkerbell was a nasty cold, mean ass bitch like this:
And what about this:
Or even this as well:
So I ask who the hell is this:
Because she sure as heck ain’t Tinkerbell.
Amen someone finally brought this out
I recall someone bringing up an explanation for this a while back. As far as I can remember:
It’s implied/quite clear that the series with a bunch of fairies takes place before Peter Pan—-that seems to be the time from where she was created and her personality there was who she was meant to be.
In Peter Pan, we don’t see any sign of any other fairies at all except her.
Now, remember that thing where fairies die if you don’t believe in them/clap?
It’s really quite possible all her former friends have died out because no one believed in them. She may have escaped to NeverLand to not sufer the same fate (Perhaps the rules of our world don’t apply there) and Peter is literally all the friend she has left.
So yeah, if you take into account what happened between the fairy series and Peter Pan, Disney might be implying a much darker reason for her behaving like such a prat in Pan——all her friends have died out because children no longer believed, she’s possibly the last of her kind and. Peter is her only friend of whom this //girl// is trying to woo and damn well she’s bitter, jaded, cynical and isn’t having anyone’s shit anymore.
So a boyband walked onto the Britain’s Got Talent stage and everyone thought they were going to sing One Direction or something typical…and then they sung Stars from Les Miserables.
This is the best thing ever. Just listen to those harmonies <3
Sometimes I want to watch wrestling for the beautifully-crafted storylines like Shawn’s decline into madness as he puts everything he’s ever worked for on the line to do battle with the Undertaker one more time.
Sometimes it’s powerful storylines like Daniel Bryan’s ascent to greatness despite everything the Authority throws at him as he rallies the fans and their voices as one.
And sometimes, I want to watch it for fun popcorn silliness like this guy, Adam Rose.
Fresh off NXT (WWE’s training ground), he’ll be debuting on RAW very soon and hell, I sure can’t wait to see what party he brings along with him.
Sure it’s cheesy as hell but that’s half the fun eue
Since I promised a good friend I’d film this dork playing with his new toys——a kitty cube and a ball of catnip mainly.
At least this was more refined than yesterday where he managed to roll the whole cube with him in it down three sets of steps.